13262538

Hi S7 is now being redone My X partner has now reported

Hi S7 is now being redone

My X partner has now reported me to the police for four rapes

She can't give a date or location
She has said that they were between September 2012 & Septempber 2013

She can say what room - a bathroom, a lounge, a bedroom & a hospital ward

She did not mention these in her statement to the court when the judge ordered her to produce factual evidence when she changed her story to rape

What the hell ?
What actually happened at Court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She claimed DV in court & told the judge that there had been police involvement of DV, Cafcass enhanced police checks proved this was a fabrication.

She then claimed rape, which as confirmed by social services & Cafcass had never been mentioned before. The judge asked her to file a schedule of allegations. She did file 9 allegations on the 14/2/2014 it included 2 allegations of rape & 7 other allegations - she had space to file 1 more,
The 7 other allegations were not DV they were allegations of my inability to look after the children

8 days later she went to the police & reported me for four counts of rape
I was arrested, questioned & bailed - I informed the police of the story changing & what happened at court, I produced my Cafcass, Social services reports - I produced her statement of allegations & drew their attention to the differences & that she has had been asked to supply the court all details & had space to do so - she filed 9 but had a maximum of 10, in order for the police to have a full picture I gave them my statement in response to her allegations filed to court

This the exact wording & all evidence that the police have

1./ that I had sex with her against her will in a bathroom between August 1st & September 30th 2013

2./ that I had sex with her against her will in a lounge between September 2012 & September 2013

3./ that I had sex with her against her will in a labour ward of a hospital between August 1st & September 1st 2013 ( this was filed to court, her accounts to the event differ completely as to what happened, how she got there, timescales, how she got undressed & what happened after )

4./ that I had sex with her against her will in a bedroom whilst she was ill & unable to stop me between October 2012 & November 2012( this was filed at court but with a date of January 2013 )
Sorry i am not entirely sure what your question on this is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What can I do
In terms of what?
If you mean the family court matter what actually happened at the last hearing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In family court the reports proved that she was in fact lying about DV

She is continuing to add stories increasing in seriousness & now she has gone to the police

What bearing does police involvement have in family court

What bearing will her story changing have with the police

What bearing will her story changing have in family court, based on the fact she has already been caught to be lying
The Family court will make its own decisions about what has or had not happened.
If the court feels that the issue is relevant then they will hold a "finding of fact" hearing to decide what actually happened
This is entirely separate from any criminal matter.
The actual rape allegations that are made are not necessarily relevant to contact so there may be no need for a Fact finding
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years