Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My son has 3 children all different mums 1 of them has made

Customer Question

My son has 3 children all different mums 1 of them has made allegation regards XXXXX XXXXX says he been hittin boy she had informed him she movinf away my son told her he wouls get his lawyer to contest this aa access was granted through court his oldest son 8 has lived with me for over 4yrs going to his mums on friday and gran on saturday because of allegation the social work have said canr stay with me as his farher os my son there has been court day made for 11 th march for my sons access to b taken away but in meantime i cant have my grandson bk to live with me they have taken kids oot school and taken to police station for interviewing allegations are all false my son and i love these kids to bits and i feel victimised ive done nothin wrong what can we do absolutely devasted
Just to check - the eight year old lives with you and your son and has now been removed by Social Services - is that correct