Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my daughter is a single parent who has been in a violent relationship

Customer Question

my daughter is a single parent who has been in a violent relationship and split from the father their are not married can he take the child away from my daughter any time and not return her she has a 5 year injunction on him and he threatens to take the child a not return her and the police can not get involved is this true
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for your question

I need a bit more information to answer your question:-

How long ago did she get the injunction?
Are there any court orders separate from the injunction concerning the child? If so, what do they say?
How old is the child?
Expert:  UKfamsol replied 3 years ago.
Hello again

I see that you have seen my questions but not got back to me. The answers would really help me to give a properly thought out and carefully considered response to your daughter's situation. There's no point in my trying to give you legal advice if I don't have all the information needed - I could be missing a vital piece of the jigsaw - so do let me have the answers - if at all possible.