Ok I'll answer questions one by one.
1. married for 17 years
2. Children one 15, one 13, boy and a girl
3. Property worth around £K220, Mortgage OS £K75
4. There is an endowment but I do not know the value of that
4. No other assets, I have 4 occupational pensions not worth very much
5. My income £K52 per annum, her's as a child minder probably around £K20.
Is this OK, do you need anything else?
there is a house round the corner right now for £K160, 3 bed detached, she is currently living in a 4 bed detached, going outside the immediate area the area may not be as nice but as expected the costs go down. I don't want the children to have to move a long way be away from friends and school etc, so I need to be conscious of this
no idea about pensions, but I can find out, but they are not worth very much at all as I have changed jobs a few times, and certainly not enough to live on their own.
My position, I am renting a 3 bed house, £550 per month which is £150 more than the mortgage payments on the matrimonial home.
I have children twice a week and any other times that are appropriate.
Sorry about value of pensions , I can find out for you, but will take a bit of time.
Appreciate your help
Yes of course I'd be happy for that, they need the security etc. That is another 7 years which is OK. Appreciate your help