13262538

hi, just want to find out about this issue my partner sometimes

hi,
just want to find out about this issue my partner sometimes take my daughter to see is mistress when am at uni how can I stop him OF taking her there because he always says that im lying when my daugether can recognise the girl on facebook
How old is your daughter and do you still live with your partner?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi my name's carole,

my daughter shes 3 years old and we still leave together and we just had a new baby (8weeks old)

Do you wish to remain with him in these circumstances?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't really know but in the mean time yes because i don't really have any family around me and i m going to university i have no one to look after the little on she just 2 months im planing to leave i really need to think twice for me and the girls

HI Carole
I am afraid that unless this person is a risk to the child then it is up to you partner whether or not the child meets her
Obviously only you can decide whether or not to put up with his behaviour or whether you end the relationship
If you do then you can insist that he does not involve the new woman in any contact for at least the first three months
I am sorry not to give you better news please ask if you need further details