13262538

Hi 44years ago I married a lady who had a baby girl,after3months

Customer Question

Hi 44years ago I married a lady who had a baby girl,after3months we both adopted our little girl .the marriage broke up and my wife left with our daughter she left me with the other two age,s 12 and10 Patricia that's our eldest went with her mom ,after six months Patricia came home so then we are three children and a dad ,and Patricia was nearly 14 , we are very close there is somewhere a birth certificate with all the details of who she is and I gave it to Patricia ,she asked someone to look after it but forgot who, so she,s 44 and would like to find her sisters and brothers if there is any,about two years ago a man came on Facebook asking me to be his friend I excepted but he then disappeared ,Patricia knows everything and would love to meet ,my question can you help point us in the right direction please .
I am not sure what it is that you wish to know - could you clarify this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter would like a copy of the original birth certificate so she can move forward .its got all the details on .i remember lots but that not the same,this is what I know ,father Brian Fredrick feasey. Mother XXXXX XXXXX Patricia ann was born in Worcester at shrub hill hospital on March 12th 1970 ,she would need a copy of the original birth certificate to move forward ,how does she get one
Your daughter is entitled to a copy of the Original records - but will have to see a Counsellor first
The details are here
https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thankyou Clare iv past on your reply, to my daughter .
I wish her well with her quest