13262538

i have just been declined access to my children, by my ex wife

i have just been declined access to my children, by my ex wife through a solicitor, would I be able to get legal aid to fight for the right to see them, as i was having them every weekend and I am paying child maintenance through mutual arrangement
How old are the children and what excuse has been given for stopping contact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have 3 boys Aged 6,7,8, and reason is inapropriate conversations with them, meaning I was an idiot before christmas saying that they had to be naughty for her boyfriend, we had discussed it between ourselfs and i appologised and not said anything since, but she has said that my boys told her that i have. buty dosent mention that my boys told me that she has said things about me

Well yes you were an idiot - but frankly you are not the first and will not be last - and the fact that you acknowledge it is a good thing
The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary
On the down side Legal Aid is no longer available for a court application - but it IS still available for Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) where you can try and resolve matters
however if this is not successful then you can make a court application in person MANY people do.
The form you need is here
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/CourtForms/C100.pdf
and the fee is £215
You can read more here
http://www.cafcass.gov.uk/media/168195/cb7-eng.pdf
Please ask if you need further details