13262538

would it be better for me to sell my house because my husband

Customer Question

would it be better for me to sell my house because my husband has left me and wants it sold, or make him take me to court as I have 2 grandchildren {not his] 16 and 8 ,I am also disabled and when the house is sold on a 50-50 split I would not be in a position to buy as I am also 65
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Do not rush to agree a sale - you have a reasonable chance of delaying the sale for a few years and there is no benefit to you in an early sale
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you but rating system does not work

You are welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received a letter from my husband solicitor today he wants us to sell both property's although my son and his family live in one and pay rent, he also wants a deed of separation to record the agreement a clean break settlement so neither of us has any further claims against each other within future device proceedings, the problem is that my husband has been putting money into ISA,s in his name and I don't know how much it was supposed to be for both of us also he has a pension from his employment that when he d dies it would then pay me a pension if I survive him I do not have ac private pension of my own, some how this does not seem right to me as it seems he will walk away with nearly everything for hitting me

The write back and say that you cannot agree to anything until you have full disclosure of the ISA"s and the pension