13262538

my sons girlfriend moved in with him and became pregnant, she

my sons girlfriend moved in with him and became pregnant, she is 38 and wanted a child, she walked out on him two weeks later and returned to her parents. My son tried to persuade her to go back to him but she didnt want to know. My son had to have counselling to get over the distress. He was told he had a son 24 hours after his son was born. She would not allow him to be put on the birth certificate. How does my son stand with the CSA? Many thanks
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that the simple fact is that if he is the father of the child then he is liable to pay maintenance via the CSA
He can insist on a DNA test (at his expense) if he wishes -
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer..nothing like being had is there?