13262538

I have joint parental responsibility of my 10year old son with

I have joint parental responsibility of my 10year old son with my ex-wife. My son stays with me 2-3 days a week. My ex-wife is in hospital and has stated that she wishes my son to stay with her parents and for me to have him on my normal 2-3 days. I feel that my son should stay with me full-time whilst his mother is in hospital and my son is more than happy to stay with me.
Can you advise if I am within my rights to oppose my ex-wife's wishes.
Are there any existing court orders regarding Residence and Contact?
Are you willing for her parents to deal with the daily hospital visits?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No there are no court orders in place, contact has been agreed between us. Her parents are welcome to do hospital visits but I have also been taking him to visit then picking him up later
You both have Parental Responsibility for the child and if your ex is not able to have the child in her care you are the only other person entitled to do so
Accordingly in fact you can insist on the child staying with you if need be
Please ask if you need further details