13262538

Hello I am currently busy with my divorce and received

Hello I am currently busy with my divorce and received a letter stating the following after handing in my D10 form in January Stating the following Before Deputy District Judge XXXXXXXXX sitting at Kingston-upon-Thames County Court, St James Road, Kingston-upon- Thames kt1 2ad XXXX XXXXXXX XXXX Upon the court not being satisfied on the evidence so far adduced that the petitioner is entitled to the matrimonial order sought because the last section on page 3 of the petitioners affidavit/statement has not been completed, nor paragraph 9 correctly (Please can you help me as to which parts are these?) It is ordered that The petitioner shall send to the court evidence by way of a written statement as to whether the statement of arrangements are true and identify the signature of H. Can you please advise me as to what exactly it is that I need to do as I have been to the court office but the lady behind the counter said that I need to get legal advice Kindest Regards XXXXX XXXXX

My name is XXXXX XXXXX
Are you the petitioner and if so which ground did you use?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Clare,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I am the petitioner. I petitioned on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour/

THE PARTIES SEPARATED ON THE 2ND OF SEPTEMBER 2013 AFTER THE PETITIONER COULD NO

LONGER TOLERATE THE RESPONDENT'S UNREASONABLE BEHAVIOUR. 1. THROUGHOUT THE

MARRIAGE, THE RESPONDENT WOULD NOT SHOWING ANY INTEREST IN THE PETITIONER OR HER

INTERESTS. THE RESPONDENT DOES NOT SUPPORT THE PETITIONER IN HER CAREER, CONSTANTLY

SAYING THAT SHE IS A FAILURE AND THAT HE NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD QUALIFY. THIS HAS LEFT

THE PETITIONER FEELING A LOW SELF ESTEEM AND NO CONFIDENCE. 2. IN THE LAST 9 YEARS

LEADING UP TO THE SEPARATION, THE RESPONDENT HAS BEEN A HEAVY DRINKER. THE RESPONDENT

WOULD OFTEN DRINK HIMSELF UNCONSCIOUS. ON ONE OCCASION THE RESPONDENT, WHILST TAKING

CARE OF THE CHILDREN, DRANK SO MUCH HE PASSED OUT. IT WAS NOT UNTIL THE PARTIES

CHILDREN TOLD THE PETITIONER THAT HE COULD NOT WAKE UP HIS FATHER THAT THE PETITIONER

REALISED HOW IRRESPONSIBLE THE RESPONDENT WAS AROUND THEIR CHILDREN. WHEN THE

PETITIONER CONFRONTED THE RESPONDENT OVER THIS HE WOULD OFTEN SAY HE WOULD GO

SOBER, HOWEVER, WOULD ALWAYS SLIP BACK INTO OLD HABITS AND START DRINKING AGAIN. THE

RESPONDENT HAS STARTED COUNSELLING IN RELATION TO THIS HABIT, HOWEVER, HAS TO DATE NOT

MADE ANY ATTEMPT TO QUIT DRINKING. THIS HAS LEFT THE

PETITIONER FEELING FRUSTRATED AND UNABLE TO TRUST THE RESPONDENT AROUND THEIR

CHILDREN WHILST HE HAS THIS DRINK PROBLEM. 3. THROUGHOUT THE MARRIAGE, THE RESPONDENT

WOULD BE OBSESSIVE ABOUT THE PRESENTATION OF THE MARITAL HOME. IF THE RESPONDENT

RETURNED HOME AND THERE WERE CHILDREN'S TOYS ON THE FLOOR, HE WOULD BECOME IRATE. THIS

WOULD OFTEN BE IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN. THE RESPONDENT WOULD EXPECT THE PETITIONER TO

TIDY AFTER THEIR CHILDREN CONTINUOUSLY. THIS LEFT THE PETITIONER FEELING EXHAUSTED AND

UPSET THAT THE RESPONDENT WOULD SHOUT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN. 4. THROUGHOUT THE

MARRIAGE, THE RESPONDENT WOULD NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE PETITIONER ON A MEANINGFUL

LEVEL. GENERAL DAY TO DAY CONVERSATION WAS A STRUGGLE. WHEN THE PETITIONER ASKED THE

RESPONDENT WHY HE BEHAVED IN THIS WAY HE WOULD SAY THAT HE SPOKE A LOT TO CLIENTS ALL DAY

IN WORK AND COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TALKING TO THE PETITIONER WHEN HE GOT HOME. THIS

RESULTED IN THE PARTIES HARDLY TALKING AND LEFT THE PETITIONER FEELING ISOLATED AND ALONE. 5.

THROUGHOUT THE MARRIAGE, THE RESPONDENT OFTEN DROVE ERRATICALLY. THIS WOULD BE WHILST

THE FAMILY WERE IN THE CAR AT THE TIME. HE WOULD OFTEN SAY THAT HE DID NOT WANT TO DRIVE

SLOW BECAUSE THIS WAS BORING. OFTEN FRIENDS OF THE COUPLE WOULD NOT WANT TO GET IN A

VEHICLE WITH HIM DUE TO THIS ERRATIC DRIVING. THIS LEFT THE PETITIONER FEELING UPSET AND

FEARFUL WHENEVER THE CHILDREN WERE IN THE CAR WITH HIM. SINCE THE DATE OF SEPARATION THE

PARTIES HAVE NOT LIVED TOGETHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE HOWEVER FROM 2ND OF SEPTEMBER 2013

UNTIL 12TH OF NOVEMBER 2013 THE PARTIES LIVED UNDER THE SAME ROOF HOWEVER LIVING IN

SEPARATE HOUSEHOLDS. THE PARTIES REMAINED UNDER THE SAME ROOF DUE TO FINANCIAL

CONSTRAINTS. DURING THIS PERIOD THE PARTIES LIVED TOTALLY SEPARATE AND DID NOTHING FOR

EACH OTHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE. THE PARTIES SLEPT IN SEPARATE BEDS IN SEPARATE BEDROOMS.

THE PARTIES TOOK CARE OF THEIR OWN COOKING, CLEANING, CHORES AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS.

SINCE SEPARATION THE PARTIES HAVE ALSO MAINTAINED SEPARATE BANK ACCOUNTS AND PAID THEIR

OWN SEPARATE BILLS. THE PARTIES KEPT FINANCES SEPARATE DURING THIS TIME AND SPENT THEIR

OWN SEPARATE TIME WITH THE CHILDREN. THE PARTIES DID NOTHING AS A FAMILY. AS SOON AS THE

RESPONDENT COULD FINANCIALLY SECURE NEW ACCOMMODATION HE MOVED OUT OF THE MARITAL

HOME. THE PETITIONER CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THE ABOVE UNREASONABLE BEHAVIOUR AND AS A

RESULT CAN NO LONGER REMAIN MARRIED TO THE RESPONDENT AND WISHES TO FILE FOR A DIVORCE AS

A RESULT.

Statement of arrangements for Children

GENEROUS PRE-ARRANGED SUPERVISED VISITATION RIGHTS FOR THE RESPONDENT. THE CHILDREN

WILL ONLY STAY OVER NIGHT WITH THE RESPONDENT IF HIS SISTER IS PRESENT. AGREED THAT THE

RESPONDENT CAN COLLECT THE CHILDREN AND TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL EVERY MORNING THE

RESPONDENT IS ALSO ALLOWED TO VISIT THE CHILDREN AT THEIR PLACE OF RESIDENCE FROM 9-3PM

ON SUNDAYS. THIS HOWEVER NEEDS TO BE PRE-ARRANGED AND THE CONDITIONS

(2) [CONTINUED]

CHILD NAME: CAITHLIN PRICE

RESIDES WITH: CAITHLIN PRICE LIVES WITH ME HER MOTHER YOLANDA PRICE AND HER OLDER BROTHER

JAYDEN PRICE.

AT ADDRESS:XXXXX SURBITON, KT5 9HD

(4) [CONTINUED]

... ARE THAT HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK WHILST LOOKING AFTER THEM. CONTACT ARRANGEMENTS

WILL BE REVIEWED WHEN THE RESPONDENT UNDER GOES AN ALCOHOL AND DRUGS TEST, PAID FOR BY

HIMSELF.

Hope this is helpful

Thank you again for your help

On this form
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/d080b-eng.pdf
You did not tick yes in section 9 and you did not complete the tick boxes in the section below that
You need to complete a new one and send it in again
I hope that this is of assistance
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years