Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i have a court order on my sons grandmother. in it it states

Customer Question

i have a court order on my sons grandmother. in it it states clearly that she is not to give her son irect or indirectcontact to hisfather. ive found pictures of my son and biological father recently no contact by my ex was made for contact what can i do
How old is your son and what contact is the grandmother meant to have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my son is now 12 yrs old. his grandmother has a contact order for the 3rd sat to sunday of the month.

in the order one of the conditions were that she did not directly or indirectly put her son in contact with myson,the reason being hewas hurt in his care.

her son has not paid any kind of maintainance if 10yrs and in fact left the country and nw lives abroad.

Do you know when the meeting took place?