13262538

Hiya! My estranged wife has left the matrimonial home now just

Hiya! My estranged wife has left the matrimonial home now just over 6 weeks ago, the house and mortgage are in her sole but I have a land registry notice on the property preventing the 2 sales she has already agreed from being completed. Our first financial hearing is not until May 2nd, but her solicitor yesterday advised that from April 1st she is transferring all the utility bills to my sole (all previously in her name) but obviously not the mortgage, which she is insisting that I make the FULL mortgage payment and ALL the utility bills on my own, how do I stand legally regarding this please?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
If she is not living in the property then she has no responsibility for the Bills and is fully entitled to transfer those into your name
She can also ask you for the full mortgage payment since you are living there and she is not.
However if you do not pay then your ex will have to decide whether or not to default on the payment and it is she alone who will be risking her Credit rating of she does so.
Please ask if you need further details