sorry for the delay,
can't paste, but I copy it :
By consent it is ordered that:
1. With effect fr the date hereof the home shall be held by the applicant and the respondent upon trust for themselves as beneficial tenants in common in the following shares namely as to the applicant 70% and as to the respondent 30% with acknowledgment and agreement betw the parties that the appl 70% interest shall never be less than £90k upon the stat trusts of Land and Appointm of Trustees Act 1996.
AND UPON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(A)The appl shall occupy the home to the excl of the respondent until sale
(B) The said trust shall not be carried into effect w/o the consent of both parties or further order until either
(I)the children of the family shall have attained the age of 18 or completed their full time tertiary education to incl a First undergr degree coursewhichever shall be the later or
(ii)the death of the applicant or
(iii)the remarriage or cohabitation with another personcont for 6 months
(C) the respondent shall pay the charge on house
(D) the applicant shall be responsible for all maintenance and decorative repairs to the home.
(E) home insurance to be paid by her.
2. that as between the Appl and the Resp the contents of the home and other chattels, bla
3. Upon compliance with para 1 each party's personal claims against the other for periodical payments, secured per payments, lump sums for themselves... neither party shall be entitled to apply for an order under section 2 of that Act.
4. about inheritance
5. There be liberty to apply as to the implementation of the terms of this order
6. There be no order as to costs between the parties.