Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am going through a divorce and I pay all bills and mortgage.

Customer Question

I am going through a divorce and I pay all bills and mortgage. My husband will not move out because he says he does not have to because his name is XXXXX XXXXX mortgage and he owns half. My husband does not contribute anything towards bills mortgage etc. We have 2 children 16 and 11 years old and a 21year old. My husband is self employed and I know he has money coming in but is saving it all in a bank account. Is he right doing what he is doing, not having to pay towards bills, mortgage etc, still entitled to half of the house when it is sold, going out to the pub etc when he wants to and saving his money up, where I am skint as I am paying for everything and do not have a penny left over at the end of the month. He says that he has a solicitor who has told him he does not have to pay a thing. Is this right!!!!! I forgot to mention we are currently going through a divorce, which I initiated in feb 2014