13262538

My ex has said he is gunna stop giving me money for my 6yr

My ex has said he is gunna stop giving me money for my 6yr old daughter who has autism cos he's name is XXXXX XXXXX the birth certificate all because he couldn't have her on sunday I told him I had plans and normally he is ok he says I have to discuss every plan I make with him
What contact has he been having until now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He sees our daughter every sunday just once a week he never turns up on time and cos she has autism he won't follow wat I do with her and wat she used too he likes to go against wat ever I say

Does he pay maintenance voluntarily or via the CSA?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He pays through csa he was gunna do it through direct debit but cancelled it sat when he couldn't see our daughter sunday

If he pays via the CSA then he will have to continue paying and they will take enforcement action against him if he fails to do so
Your daughter is entitled to have regular contact with her father - and if the agreement is that he has her on a sunday then you should ensure that she is available on that day unless there is a specific reason why she cannot be - in which case you should offer an alternative date.
If he is not happy with this level of contact then you can discuss matters with him using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
If he is still unhappy he can apply to the court for a defined contact order - but from all that you have said it is clear that he is unlikely to get more contact than he has at the moment
You can find more information on this site
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
Please ask if you need further details