James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Good morning.I would like to know what my rights are concerning

Customer Question

Good morning.I would like to know what my rights are concerning my grandchildren who are in foster care, and whethet i can take out a libal case against the social services for discrimination as i have bipolar disorder.Derogatory remarks have been made about my character and illness which as my physiciatritrist agrees are unjust and supervised limited contact to one child(there are 4}.Please could you advise me.Many thanks
has a final Care order been made and what has been said that causes your concern?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Clare.no it s waiting to go to court.The social worker commentend that I was on a lot of medication and asked if I had epilepsy as her mum took the same medication which is a mood stabiliser for bipolar.This was totally irrelevant.She said she thought I was unstable to care for a child.She made a report stating that my children had different fathers irrelevant and that I was not a good parent role model and had left my other tw O children to their own devices age 25 and 28 not the fact why,my son was repeatly robbing me for his gambling addiction and my daughter was not treating her childen right.i reported her and am being made to feel the wrong one.i don't know where to turn to for help.i can't sleep can't eat and feel like ending it all
Do you mean that your daughter placed them in Voluntary care?
I am not sure which part you believe is irrelevant ti the issues before the court?