13262538

I have a swedish passport and have just married a pakistani

Customer Question

I have a swedish passport and have just married a pakistani guy. He has applied for the EU passport and will get it in a couple of months, then he will be able to work and stay in the UK. My question is: if we ever want a divorce, when is it possible? What are the requirements?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

What is it that you actually wish to know about this?