13262538

I lost cost in a case about our children, who the court said

Customer Question

I lost cost in a case about our children, who the court said should go to private school about 8 months after this the children's mother took them out of private school and back into state school, as this was the main point of the court case I stopped paying her the outstanding costs, this was 6/7 years ago, my youngest is about to leave school in june, at which point her mother will i am sure come after these cost even thought she has not asked for them, will i need to pay.
How much were you ordered to pay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The amount was around £5500 this was for the her legal costs, I have paid back about £1500 before I stopped

Has she made any attempt to pursue the debt?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No she has made no attempt to pursue this debt, only to ensure I paid CSA payments which I have done in full with no missed or late payments

HI
The problem is that the Court Order remains enforceable even now and your ex has a number of options available to her IF she realises it
I am afraid that there is no action you can take to prevent this
i am sorry - please ask if you need further details