13262538

me and my wife had a fight 2 weeks ago and she has taken our

Customer Question

me and my wife had a fight 2 weeks ago and she has taken our kids and left, i have not heard from them and would like to see the children, the police know where she is but will obviously not tell me, what can i do please.
How old are the children?
Are they attending school?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are 3 years old, they were attending a local school but we had taken them out as we were due to move soon and i dont think she would take them there under the circumstances.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do i have to apply to the courts to see my children ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they are 3 years old and were attending school but we took them out as we were due to move soon

Are Social Services involved at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, i contacted them and they are aware of the situation as they have been advised by the police, the police told me i need to speak to a solicitor when i spoke to them as they are aware of where my wife and kids are but said they are not at liberty to tell me and will not act as mediators to pass any messages to my wife to contact me.

Please can you advise me of what i can do.

I am afraid that your only option is to apply to the court for a defined contact order
You need a form C100 available here
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/CourtForms/C100.pdf
and a form C2 here
http://www.childrenneedfamilies.co.uk/court-forms/c2_01_05.pdf
On the form C2 confirm that you need an urgent hearing and that you are asking the court to order the DWP or the police to release her address TO THE COURT for service
The fee is £215
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details