Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi Ive changed my daughter surname by de-poll after I got

Customer Question

Hi I've changed my daughter surname by de-poll after I got married six years ago, I just rang the passport office they told me I will need a court order certificate? For the application form. I do not have any contact with her father as we split up just after she was born and he has never had any contact with her, his choice but his name is XXXXX XXXXX original birth certificate. Where and how do I get a court certificate and how much do they cost? Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Which month and year was your daughter born?
Who prepared the Change of Name Deed for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter was born 11/05/06 and I uses forbs solictors for the depoll name change.
Which part of the UK are you in and did they not warn you that it would NOT be accepted by the Passport Office?