13262538

My husband and I were granted a decree nisi around 3 years

Customer Question

My husband and I were granted a decree nisi around 3 years ago but did not continue to absolute due to a change in my health. We instead decided to live together but completely separate in the family home so that he could help with the children and maintain their routine. We are now in a position that we would like to end the marriage fully. Could you advise us if we would still be able to get our absolute granted in those circumstances please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

When you say that you lived separately was there any shared cooking/shopping/washing/cleaning at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Claire, I contacted admin to ask them to refund my fee. I was on the understanding that no money would be taken from me until I was happy with the answer. Could I please be refunded asap

Jodie

I shall ask site admin to deal with this for you