Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My partner at the time got divorced when we were out of the

Customer Question

My partner at the time got divorced when we were out of the country 2001. On the divorce paper it states he has to give her £28.000, however this settlement was for an accident he had had three years before, it was not paid out until after one year after they split up. She remarried a few years later and then divorced again as she committed adultery again.
My partner and I married 2 years ago
2012 and we were wondering what will happen.
He also had a son, who he has put £5000 aside for.
The money he received was for a brain injury which still affects him and for lose of future earnings, we did try to get to see his son however she got the son to call her boyfriend daddy and he only new his dad as Richard, we received a letter on 2009 saying she didnt want to continue to fight for child maintenance, we do not mind giving the son money and are willing to pay if he goes to university. The only problem is his ex wife just wanted the money for herself and her boyfriend. We do still have all solicitors letters to prove he did try and see his son. She was having this affair for several years with her brother in law as I said she married him and went through another few men now in a relationship with her dads son to another marriage. She does work though.
i am not entirely sure what it is that you wish to know about this position - could you confirm what your question is please