Hi the children are 9 & 10, thanks
The 9 year old is desperate to move does not enjoy the school he is at, is not as close to his dad and misses his family back up north. The eldest child has dyspraxia so any change worries him, that is why I want to make the move now and get him settled for high school. We took him to see different properties to involve both of them in the decision making, he was excited , the only time he became unsure was when talking about high schools. Prior to talk of moving he expressed he didn't want to start high school, as he finds anything new hard.
I have discussed at length with his SENCO leader at school about the move she believes that this is the best move for him. It is not a decision that has been made lightly but as a whole family unit I believe this is the best option, we will be in a bigger home, better area, better schools and closer to his 11 cousins and the extended family in which they are just half an hour away compared to 2 hours away at the moment. The SENCO leader has explained that this move could be with his dad (if he were still with me) he would still feel the same.
Thankyou, I have to be out of my property in late may as the owner wishes to move back in, I have now lined up another property in sheffield for mid may however my partner and I are now nervous to sign the tenancy agreement. My partner will be paying the main cost of the new properly will a PSO stop that move and if so usually how long is the process from stopping the move to it getting to court?
I do not have an income right now as I was a stay at home mum while we were married, right now I am trying to establish a new career. How much does this process cost and will i incur any of the costs?
I have expressed to him on numerous occasions I am happy to transport the children back and forth so he is not doing all the travelling. I have also never stopped him seeing the children.