Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have been to one of the child protection meeting for my 14

Customer Question

I have been to one of the child protection meeting for my 14 year old daughter because her dad was convention in 1985 for sexul a saolt on his stepdaughter I found out when I was pregnant he has been in my daughters life from day one I have been on my grard all these her the:-) y came out once and the case was close but last year he had cancer so I look after him and he stayed here I was doing what I throt was best for him and my daughter and now they have found out we both agent to the meeting and tour my life apart I have never .been in trouble be for I have brought up fie lovely kids they say I have neglected her she is over wait she mess her self I have tuck her to the doc for this when she was Young I tuck her to the doc she should not get out of the car they want me to take her to to all these thing about her wait I sat and lison to the they want all the kid name that have been in my house granchdren I told them you are not putting them trouw this like you are doing to me its not us they said it him I don't know what to do I feel so down I can not stop cry am a good mum and grandmother's he as never been on is own with them please help I don't know what to do thank you jackie
For clarity - you were told not to let your partner move in with you but you did is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he has never lived with me only look aftre him when he had cancer i for got my self and he was here on is own for 2week hes now back at his flat and only comes in when am here

I am sorry that is not clear - has he ever stayed at your house and if he has was your daughter also there