Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am really sorry I have not got back to you for so long. I

Customer Question

I am really sorry I have not got back to you for so long. I have been staying with a friend and did not have access to a computer. I am now back home and able to answer your question. My income from 2 pensions is £770 per month. My correct e.mail [email protected]
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.