13262538

Rules of Co-habitation? If a spouse only sleeps over 3 nights

'Rules' of Co-habitation?
If a spouse only sleeps over 3 nights a week (generally Friday night to Mon evening) does that constitute co-habiting? If not, does that have any financial implications re. getting a divorce?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
I am a little unclear - do you mean do you mean does it mean that you can claim that you are in fact separated - if so then no I am afraid you are certainly not separated since clearly the marriage is ongoing you simply do not live together full time.
I hope that this is what you wish to know - if not then please let me know how I can help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that; yes, that seems clear re. my first question.

Re. the second part of my question would the 3 nights with spouse, 4 nights with parents ratio have any implications on the likely post-divorce arrangements re. any required spousal maintenance and split of assets?

Yes it will be a factor - but much depends on the actual financial circumstances
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help