Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

family law question

Customer Question

I have a court order for access to my children and my daughter is being manipulated by her mother and grand parents. I am supposed to see my daughter by court order on he birthday for 2 hors. My daughter tells me she doesn't want to see me or skype me despite a court order being in place. Her mother is not encouraging her at all. She is 14 on Sunday and is telling me she has righs not to see me.. is this correct? she told me the weekend she does want to see me regularly.. What advice would you give? I have tried texting and calling my ex partner and have been ignored? Can you please respond, I was expecting a quick response!

Do you mean that when you see your daughter in person she says one thing but when she is back with her mother she says the opposite?