13262538

my daughter who is 14 is going to live with her granparents

my daughter who is 14 is going to live with her granparents in spain. I was married to her mother when she was born and my name is XXXXX XXXXX birth certificate which I have. do they need my permission for her to start her education in spain as Iam very concerned with the situation as I don't speak Spanish thankyouw adam
Do you actually agree to the move and does your daughter wish to go?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She wants to go with the grandparents but I'm concerned as they havnt asked me if she can go and also do they need my permission for her to start her education. I don't know if the school is good for her education.
Your ex does indeed your permission - or a court order - if the child is moving to Spain Permanently
You are entitled to full details of where she will live and go to school
You can apply to the court for a Prohibited Steps Order to prevent the move until this has been resolved - but if your daughter wishes to go it is likely that the court will give permission
You should try and discuss matters with your ex using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
Please ask if you need further details