Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hello, I am writing because i got bit problems with husband.

Customer Question

I am writing because i got bit problems with husband.
We got 2 mortgages. i am living in one house with kids. Where we living house on both name. But he payed always for this house. Now He dont want to pay for kids, and for house.Yesterday i told that i am not going to pay for this mortgage, And he was angry. To day i am in stress, because he got kids, and I am not fell safety, and he dont want to give me kids back. I don't know what to do. When we use to live together he use a drugs, alcohol. He want to take kids birth certificates, marriage lines. In a future he can be aggressive. And can take kids to another country, Lithuania.
How long have you lived together and how old are the children
How much are the properties worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgages?
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need information about land title. I would prefer to sort out problems in hat way.
I need the answers to the questions that I have asked in order to assist you