Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my daughter lost custody of her daughter in a long custody

Customer Question

my daughter lost custody of her daughter in a long custody battle with ex husband. their were no safe guarding issues regarding the case and cafcas were asked to do a full report because of this when the report came back the cafcass report was in full favour of my daughter having full custody. but the judge threw this out of court and said the officer who made the report lacked experience even though this document had been cross checked by her superiors before it went to court my granddaughter is clearly upset with this decision has she made her feelings clear to cafcass that she loved her daddy but wanted to live with mummy again the judge just turned everything around and said my grandaughter had been told to say this to cafcass from her mother please please could you help
How old is the child and what reason did the Judge give for this decision?
when was the order made and did both parties and the cAFCASS officer give evidence?
How long has the child lived with her father and what contact has your daughter been given?