Hi Claire, he has asked them and they apparently said yes but i suspect under duress and to keep him happy as any child would who loves their parents. I have asked them and they are not very keen on going over there on the Wednesday. I'm trying to be careful as its delicate and i don't want the m to feel uneasy about the whole situation.
Before Christmas I asked to discuss a new arrangement with him and he refused. I asked twice for us to attend mediation and he refused. I also asked for a copy of the separation agreement, again he said no. I then asked for his solicitors details so I could obtain a copy and he refused to tell me!
Just before Christmas my mum was diagnosed with cancer and is still very ill, so this dropped off for a bit. I want to see my kids on quality time and i am a bit fearful as to what I signed all those years ago as I cant remember what was in the agreement. Would there have been anything to do with the visitation? I'm worried I will change something and he will get me in court about it. I managed to find out who his solicitors are, would I be okay to email them and ask for a copy of the letter or ask if there was anything to do with visitation?
He was a control freak in our marriage and is still trying to dictate to me now. I want this to get sorted as soon as possible so I can get on with life and make sure the least disruption is pressed on the kids. I have the new proposal ready.
Many thanks for your time Claire
Hi Claire. I understand what yo are saying but I am really worried that I will go against something that was agreed. I'm unsure whether we have joint custody, equal residency? I don't get it
If I enforce a new visitation what is stopping him refusing to hand the kids back one weekend? Does he have the right to do that? His partner is hassling me too regarding my kids, telling me to make a decision on Wednesdays because they have a solicitors appointment when I found out they really didn't. messaging their phones saying she misses them and asking them what they are up to yet I am not allowed to contact them when they are over there at all. They are both trying to play games and im not strong enough to deal with them at the moment. I miss my kids and im worried to change anything in case it gets really ugly
Sorry, I really don't know what to do :-(
I'm sorry to keep on, but what if tell him i am having the kids next weekend, will he be able to get a court order to have the situation changed back. I really am worried what I signed in the separation agreement, I may have signed something in there saying I was not allowed to change matters without his consent, or something.
The kids are going over there tomorrow and are due back Monday im so scared he will refuse to hand them back come Monday night. Would it be easier for us to both submit to the court our preferred arrangements for the kids and let them decide? Im just so worries him and her are going to make life so hard for me if I tell them the visits are changing.