13262538

HelloI submitted a c100 which has been opposed by my ex.

I submitted a c100 which has been opposed by my ex. I have represented myself upuntil this point but I am now very worried about the next stage which a Re:L?? over two days which i feel is way over my head. Can you help me please?

Andrew SHeppard
How old is the child and what are you asking for?
What was the result of the last hearing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Clare
Niccolas is 8 and Isabel is 6
I am asking to return to our original arrangement which was 14 days in a 28 day period. The result of the hearing was, a guardian solicitor to be appointed on behalf of the children and a fact finding over two days to now be carried out. There have been malicious sexual allegations purported by their mother in relation to Isabel. I have reports from social services, Doctors reports and police reports. And children's medical records. Isabell has never said anything on three separate occasions following various interviews

I look forward to hearing from you

Andrew
Do you mean that the next hearing is a Fact Finding?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare
Yes it will be a fact finding
HI
What do you wish to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need to find someone to represent me in a pro bono basis
Can you help me ?
It is unlikely although not impossible I am afraid.
If you are in a City with a University who offers a Law Degree you may find some assistance there, alternatively if you can afford to pay someone you can consider a Direct Access Barrister
I am sorry - I know that this is not what you were hoping for but sadly there is a limit to what is available
Please ask if you need further details