13262538

our grandson has been put into foster care as socil services

our grandson has been put into foster care as socil services do not think his parents are capabledue to there past lives obstacles have been put in front of my daughter and her husband also my grandaughter by social services ie by continually moving the goalposts what rights do myself and my wife have in these circumstances
Do you and your wife feel that you could cope with the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we have both got health issues and would find it too much for us but could help if all were involved

Unless you are able to offer to have the children then I am afraid that you and your wife have no rights in this matter
It is a terrible time for you all as a family and you may find some support in the group here
www.frg.org.uk
Please ask if you need further details