13262538

I have been granted a Decree Nisi. I have since become insolvent

I have been granted a Decree Nisi. I have since become insolvent and have provided my soon to be ex wife's solicitor the details of my official receiver. I have now received correspondence from her solicitor asking for a copy of the schedule of the statement which has been submitted in support of my bankruptcy for their consideration. Do I have to provide this? I feel that it is a violation of my privacy and it happened post separation. So what concerns would she have? Thank you

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that this is relevant and if you do not disclose it now you will have to do so within any Ancillary Relief application
I am sorry not to give you better news - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I do wish you were the bearer of better news, but your help is appreciated. What happens if I cannot locate my copy? Is it my responsibility to gain another even though they are in negotiation with the official receiver?

You should simply write to the Receiver and authorise them to release a copy