13262538

I separated and left the matrimonial home beginning of Feb

I separated and left the matrimonial home beginning of Feb 2013. My wife has been extremely rude, aggressive and uncooperative since. She refused to allow me into the home to take my personal possessions. so, in Nov 2013, I hired a locksmith (as my wife took my own key from me), to gain access to my home in order to collect my belongings. This was done in the absence of my wife. The locks were changed, but I did provide her with two keys. In November, I noted that a telescope that belonged to my granddad was in the attic. It was not easy to reach, so I left it for another time. My Granddad sadly past away in April 2013 and my mother requested to have the telescope back from my wife. My mother text her directly and politely asked for it's return. My wife became very abusive via text and stated my mother "could have nowt until your son starts paying me some money". I am currently out of work and cannot pay the csa. Prior to this i was providing half the mortgage, half the matrimonial debts and an additional 200 a month. This equates to £750. My wife refuses to allow me back into the matrimonial home, even though the mortgage is jointly mine. The police have requested her to return it but she now claims that it is not in her possession and that I already have it. I do not. However, she will not allow me into the house to check for myself. What can i do now? as I am at a loss.
How far has the divorce progressed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare. Thank you so much for your help. You are also assisting me in another question I have asked.

I have the Decree Nisi and hope to apply for the absolute in the near future.

Remind me has the financial application been made to the court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not as far as I am aware, we have not come to an agreement in a settlement yet. I have a decree nisi.

Have you considered going back agains whilst she is out?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes but I do not want to make the situation worse. She refuses to allow me in the house and I am not sure if she has changed the locks. All her family live close by.... maybe that is the answer though. Thank you

As you are aware you have the right to return to the property if you so wish
the only other way of dealing with this is within the Financial Application within the Divorce proceedings
I am sorry not to give better news