13262538

I HAVE A COURT ORDER FOR MY 3 CHILDREN OF EQUAL TIME SHARE

I HAVE A COURT ORDER FOR MY 3 CHILDREN OF EQUAL TIME SHARE WITH THEIR FATHER SINCE OUR DIVORCE IN2009. THEY HAVE NOW (31ST MARCH 2014) BEEN PLACED IN MY CARE BY SOCIAL SERVICES AND THE POLICE (CHILD PROTECTION AGENCY) WHIST THER FATHER IS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR NEGLECT OF OUR ELDEST DAUGHTER WHOM IS SEVERLY DISABLED. HOW DO I GO ABOUT CHANGING COURT RESIDENCY ORDER
How old are the children?
Has he actually attempted to take the children back from you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the eldest is XXXXXX 13:dob. 02/10/00 disabled cerebal palsy.

XXXXXXXXX 12:dob.26/03/2002 able bodied

XXXXXXXX10:dob.20/06.2003.

not yet there is an all access denied until investigation concluded by child protection unit.

large sores found on disabled daughters leg at school 31/3/2014, social services called then the police, have spent time at local hospital having specialist diaognosis of sores.

Why do you wish to change the Order immediately?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don't just want to know how to begin process as children do not want to go back and I also do not wish them too. would like to change it so children spend minium time their maybe spend extra time with me. he get 3 weekends amonth plus from Thursday 6pm til Monday morning, the rest of the time at present would normally be with me.

If you wish to change the arrangements then you need to apply to the court of a form C100 available here http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/CourtForms/C100.pdf
for a variation of the existing Order
The fee is £215 although you may be eligible for Fee Remission
The form is here
http://www.ashleypark.co.uk/%5CDocuments%5CCourt_Documents%5CApplication_for_Fee_Exemption_(EX160).pdf
The current concerns will certainly strengthen your case - and given their ages the wishes of the children will be of the greatest importance
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details