13262538

The ex records our conversations without my consent and now

Customer Question

The ex records our conversations without my consent and now trying to blackmail me. What actions could I pursue? Also he thinks it's ok to use information from 11yrs ago and harass me with it when he doesn't know the full truth he is putting allegations on me and making threatening behaviour. We only been together 4yrs (married and have a child) and split up 2 month ago.
What do you wish to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What can I do about his threatening behaviour? Also what action can I take for the recordings he holds?
Have you reported it to the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
His behaviour was reported to the police when he was physical and made threats to take the child 2 months ago. What action can the police take for his threats and blackmail or the voice recordings? I have blocked his number so can't call me now and told him I won't contact him as he wants to go through court for full custody of the child. Also what action can I take for the emotional and mental abuse? I am worried for my and my baby's welfare so can't trust him alone with the child.
When did he last contact you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Up until last Monday the contact was maybe once or twice a week but then he wanted to meet to discuss things. So we met on Monday and since then he is blackmailing me. His last contact was by text message today. I have made it clear to him that I do not want to hear from him unless he has anything good to say for the sake of the child I have tried communicating and coming to a agreement. However he is being abusive and threatening behaviour so I have told him to go through the court now as can't tolerate this
What arrangements have you made for future communications?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He had his interview with CAFCASS today, and told me that's the route he will go as will fight full custody. If he needs to communicate he can email me. About the child access I agreed to him seeing her whilst I was there but he said if he can't have her alone then he would do it through the court. He is being difficult, so it's upto him now. I won't contact him as he is abusive.
Remind me have you received any court paperwork?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I requested a copy of the C100

Child Act 1989 contact order with application for full custody.

ha she served you yet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He had the papers since 19th march and served them to me on monday

That is fine - so long as he has.
Do not respond to his phone calls - and report him to the police of he continues to try and call you