How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

does my daughters farther have any legal right to take her

Customer Question

does my daughters farther have any legal right to take her from me if we were to split (we r not married)
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and is the father named on the birth certificate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the child is 3 yrs old and sadly yes his name is on the birth certificate

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Which of you has the day to day care of the child at the moment?