13262538

Hi, I pay child maintenance through the CSA at the rate they

Hi, I pay child maintenance through the CSA at the rate they have worked out for my income, no issues at all with how this has been working. I am currently looking into investing some money into a business while keeping my day job going. I will be a director of this business and my question relates to whatever profit the company will hopefully make - will my new CSA calculations take into account all methods of drawing profits from the business? So salary, bonuses, dividends, etc? Is there any method that the CSA will not be able to use for their calculations? Thank you

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Yes the income from the company will be taken into account as part of the CSA assessment
I am afraid there is no method of your having access to the funds that will not be liable to assessment
Please ask if you need further details