13262538

I have just completed my divorce petition and sent it to the

I have just completed my divorce petition and sent it to the Court. My husband has only left three weeks and I have not been in a good place to complete the form. Under pressure by his solicitor I completed it last night and sent it to the Court this morning. I have now just noticed on the copy I kept in section one I ticked that I was applying for a divorce but I did not tick in respect of my marriage! Will this now get returned as there is an error on it and will I have to pay to resubmit it. I have sent the marriage certificate and would like to think common sense will prevail.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Please do not worry
IF it is sent back there is no extra fee to pay
What is more likely to happen is that it will be issued and when you come to apply for the Decree Nisi you can amend the Petition to include that request
It will be fine