13262538

It refers to Grant of Probate.The limitation in this

Customer Question

It refers to Grant of Probate.The limitation period in this case expires 30.04.2014Can a claim be lodged up to and including this date but not be submitted for a further 4 months.Is there a central registry database where a check can be made wherher a claim has been lodged but not yet submitted
Could you explain a little more about your position please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am a beneficiary and have been told that to protect the executors a further 4 months is to be added on to grant of probate expiry date in casev any further claims are lodged before or on 30th April

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have to go out now so I will hopefully see your reply later when I get back approx 3pm.

That suggests that the Executors have published the Statutory Notices in a local paper and in the London Gazette giving anyone with a claim on the estate a last warning prior to distribution
You can read more here
http://www.bllaw.co.uk/PDF/PRI_0808_Statutory%20notices.pdf
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Cannot get website quoted as not rcognised and no reply to the part of the question regarding checking a database.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot get the website that you quoted to respond and you did not answer the part of the question re database check.

If you copy and paste the link to your browser it will take you to the site
No there is no Central Database that can be consulted I am afraid