How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Hi I own my property and I pay all bills and mortgage.

Customer Question

Hi I own my property and I pay all bills and mortgage. Is my fiancee entailed to the half of my house if we move in together. What is going to happen he we have a child and I will stop working to take care of the baby and he will be covering my mortgage cost. Is he going to be entitled to the 50 % of my house, what is the best solution as I want to protect my property in case we split up ? Kind Regards Edyta

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Do you intend to get married in the foreseeable future?

Related Family Law Questions