13262538

My husband has two children from a previous marriage. Both

My husband has two children from a previous marriage. Both children were born in the 80's and before my husband and his ex wife married. There are no legal documents drawn up to agree visitation however up till now the children have stayed with us every other weekend. He has contributed weekly to their upbringing. I have two questions
1. Is he legally bound via CSA etc. to pay toward their upbringing
2. If yes, when should this stop.

I know this probably sounds awfull - a father possibly not wanting to contribute - but this is not the case. His ex wife is extremely demanding and quite aggressive with it. We just want to know the facts.
When were the children born?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, it was the 90's not the 80's

1997 &1999

Your husband is liable to pay maintenance whilst the children are under 20 and in full time (more than 12 hours a week) Secondary (not University) education
Once they move on to tertiary education (University) then any financial arrangements are made between the children and their father directly
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details