Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I HAVE HAD A FULL OUT WITH MY SON AND HES GIRL FRIEND AND

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD A FULL OUT WITH MY SON AND HE'S GIRL FRIEND AND TO GET BACK AT ME THEY DON'T LET ME SEE MY GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS 5.THEY LET ME BUY HER A NEW BIKE LAST YEAR FOR HER BIRTHDAY THEN STOPPED ME FROM SEEING HER. ME AND MY PARTNER WOULD LOOK AFTER HER QUITE A LOT AT OUR HOUSE AND SHE LOVED IT WE HAVE A BIG GARDEN AND WE WOULD COOK CAKES WITH HER SHE LOVED DOING THE MIX.THEN ONE WEEKEND WE LOOKED AFTER HER AND WE HAD MY MUM OVER WHO IS 91 SHE IS LOVELY AND WOULD NOT HURT A FLY BUT FOR SOME REASON MY SONS GIRL FRIEND WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY FAMILY WHO ARE ALL NICE PEOPLE WHEN SHE FOUND OUT MY MUM WAS HERE SHE WENT MAD AND IV NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE HER SINCE
When did you last see the child and how regular was the contact you have before then?