13262538

my husband has raised my son for 11 years as well as his own

my husband has raised my son for 11 years as well as his own daughter. He has been fully aware that my son is not his after we did a dna test. he is on the birth certificate and said that he would be my son's dad no matter the biology involved. He has now left me for someone else and though he agrees to by child support for our daughter he says he doesn't have to for my son. Where do I stand with this as he is the only father my son has known and his biological father does not have any involvement.
have you started Divorce Proceedings yet?
How much does your ex earn?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we haven't begun divorce proceedings yet but will do soon.

At the moment he is claiming Jobseekers Allowance, but he will be starting a new job in the next two weeks and is refusing to tell me how much he will earn. Although I think it will be 20,000 to 25,000 bracket.

He has left me for another woman and says that they need every penny to pay for the home they will be getting together.

Since he is not the biological father you cannot use the CSA to claim maintenance from him
HOWEVER as his stepfather who has always maintained him he is still liable to pay child maintenance for your son - but you will have to apply to the courts within the financial side of Divorce proceedings in order to claim it
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details