13262538

I am a single mother of a two yr old girl, to get peace I want

I am a single mother of a two yr old girl, to get peace I want to move back to england as I currently live in northern ireland. My childs father is on her birth certificate, is there anything he can do to stop me taking my daughter away??
What contact does her father have at the moment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At the moment because of work he has my daughter on a wednesdyay and a sunday from 10-4 because of our situation this had to be arranged by a solicitor locally. But he has now retired and I needed to know before I can make any plans

HI
After you move back will you be willing to agree to overnight contact in the future?
Will you be able to finance trips back for contact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The only reason why my daughter stays overnight is because of my work commitments and this is known by her father. When I dont work, if im off on holidayd for example, she doesn't stay with him until I get sorted in england I won't be able to finance trips..

I am afraid that you need either the father's permission or an Order from the Court to remove the Child from NI
If you fail to get this then your ex can force you to return with the child until a Court has decided what the long term arrangements should be.
To get Permission from the court you will need to show how you will maintain the contact with her father
You should try and discuss matters with your ex using Family mediation to try and reach an agreement
Please ask if you need further details