13262538

Hi I separated and divorced last year (2013) I have been paying

I separated and divorced last year (2013) I have been paying voluntary maintenance for 2 kids since - I have now received letter from csa stating I have to pay more based on earnings in 2012 - I am now on a basis weekly wage and tried to tell this this but they keep saying that the payments have to be based on this figure - the figure in 2013 was higher as I did a lot of overtime then - but this isn't the case now and there is no longer overtime and at the beginning of the year I was put on a 3 day week for a month because of lack of work. I have explained this and am willing to pay on my basic wage now but csa just keep saying that I have to pay on the figure they have been given
When did the CSA assessment actually begin?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I only received the assessment yesterday - but I have been paying voluntarily since sept/oct last year

In that case simply make a formal written request for a re-assessment base don your last three months income
You have to make a formal written request - and they have to do it!
You can also get help from this group
www.nacsa.org.uk
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details