No she concented to last passport and only when she wanted to stop my daughter moving school did she cancel it as she thought the school would not accept it as proof of id if it was cancelled and invalid.
I have Always had the passport and have taken her abroad many times with her mothers consent on holiday etc and as I said she only does now out of spite because she had driven my daughter away from her so she refuses to see her and gets very
She has had no contact with her since last july and not even on the telephone. Her mothers attitude is why should she bother with a daughter that id not interested and my daughter although encouraged by my family and I still refuses to have any contact. She told me if I forced her she would run away!
I had someone at the passport agency telling me that because her mother signed for her passport that is in date and she cancelled it that I could not apply for one again. I find this very hard to understand but I am worried about applying if this is so. I need an answer from the actual passport office but all I seem to get is the agency who have given me varied opinions. Surely if i am able to consent to operations and schooling etc I should be able to obtain one. It has been suggested that i get a specific issue order but this means time and money we can ill afford.
What about the specific issue order??
Time is of essence so do i try that and application of passport that will cost about£ 300??
No sorry because we are against time i will have to pay £100 for passort app and in order to get hearing in court for varied order or s i o then that is 215
If i wait for response from p port office and no result i then have to file for court hearing which could be a further6_ 8 weeks.??
If i get residence will that mean i will be able to apply as i thouhht you had mentioned that i could do this with pr? Also if i go for residence i will have to wait a long time ( cafcas) etc so are you saying i could ask for a temp order for a passport going down this route? Also why res rather than sio??
Did you get my reply?
Ok so the fact that I have PR at the moment with no specific order in place and no residence order means that I need her mother permission to take her out of the country so applying for the passport is no good if her mother will not agree to consent, that then means if i apply for a sio then they can also say not without mother co sent which leaves me with asking for residence which will take time but in the interim ask if they can order that her mother make a consent for me to apply for a passport. If this is the case then there would be no point applying until i have either or as until such time i cant obtain without her consent. As i said earlier it could take several months to obtain hearing, cafcas, another hearing etc and all the time run the risk of them making an application for a contact order which will destroy my daughter as much as i know she should have contact this is how we have come to this situation- it is against her will and she gets upset at the very mention of contact with her mother etc. This will distress her possibly more than not having a holiday or school trip through her secondary education.
How very sad this is. I feel helpless :(
Ok so im going to apply for the passport on the fastrack service, meanwhile i will start the process with c100 for res and sio and if the passport comes then i can just persue the res with interim res order on grounds that hols are imminent and dont need her permission so therefore she cant stop her out of spite. This i now understand except whadt will thd sio achieve??
I am sorry i have been difficult just desperate to see my daughter included
This brings me back to the beginning,they already told me that I need her consent on the form to apply as she applied and cancelled the last one. Can you tell me the difference between an sio and res order as you have said apply for res , then both. Did you mean that i apply to court for both and ask that the sio be made in respect of the passport? I am so sorry Clare I do not mean to be a pain but I am so confused. If I apply for the sio alone is that not enough to get the ball rolling and then start residence process? Are you saying that whatvthe p port agency are telling me is not def true and if the do allow passport can her mother not cancel again as she has not consented to her having it or a holiday?