13262538

my wife reported to the police I assaulted her and the police

my wife reported to the police I assaulted her and the police arrested me removed me from the family home and attached bail condition i should not contact her.

I started child contact order proceeding to see my son, I represented myself at the first child contact hearing and the judge informed me about my bail condition not to contact your son expect through Solictor, I can not afford to instruct a family Solictor to handle his.

If I continue to represent myself for child contact order will I jeopardise and lose the case.

What are chance of me getting this bail condition varied?
Do you have a solicitor dealing with the Criminal Matter?
I thought the bail had been varied to cover the hearings?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a solicitor in dealing with my criminal matter.

i don't think it was varied properly they only allowed to cover the hearing expect through a solicitor

Then you need to get your solicitor to vary it to allow for you to deal with the matter alone AND to permit Contact if arranged by Social Services. CAFCASS or the court
This should not be a problem
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further help